BRAND NAME : FIPIM
GENERIC NAME : Cefepime for Injection USP 0.5 gm & 1.0 gm
FIPIM 0.5 (Cefepime for Injection USP 0.5 g)
Each vial contains sterile mixture of:
Cefepime Hydrochloride USP is equivalent to Cefepime……0.5 g
FIPIM 1 (Cefepime for injection 1.0 g)
Each vial contains:
Cefepime hydrochloride F. USA is equivalent to Cefepime…….1.0 g
Pharmacotherapeutic group: Antibacterials for systemic use, Other beta-lactam antibacterials, Fourth-generation cephalosporins.
ATC Code: J01DE01.
– Infectious diseases caused by microorganisms sensitive to the drug.
– Lower respiratory infections, including pneumonia and bronchitis
– Urinary tract infections, both complicated, such as pyelonephritis, and uncomplicated
– Infections of the skin and skin structures
– Intra-abdominal infections, including peritonitis and infections of the biliary tract
– Gynecological infections.
0.5 g (10 ml vial) or 1 g (15 ml vial) of FIPIM powder in colorless glass vials, sealed with a rubber stopper with an aluminum cap and closed on top with a protective plastic cap.
Each bottle is placed together with instructions for use in a cardboard box.
2 years. Do not use after expiry date.